school life history


                   





                           school life history



There were 74 students in our class. They were all very polite and I was one of them. They all loved and disrespected me. I also loved them and treated them well. Everyone in our class had girlfriends but I didn't have any girlfriends. Everybody used to disturb me a little bit. At one point during our JSC exams, we all got ready for the exams and then we heard that our exam hall was in Gazipur.Gazipur is a long way from Mirpur so I went to a friend's house there. They were very nice.They are all getting to know each other but I am sitting alone because I have never had a girl off and I am not in the habit of talking to my girls so I felt very bad. I felt like I was sitting in a dark world. It's over On the second day I was writing a question and answer. Just then a call came from behind. Brother, I looked at him in amazement. A girl was looking at me. I looked at him and said in an annoyed voice but he said he would say something. I said he would give me an answer Giving this answer was the beginning of my new life and then I slowly got acquainted with him and I started to love him in my mind but this love in my mind did not last long. Saying goodbye is still fresh in my mind. Since then I've been looking for him as another loser but I still can't find him.




This is the first time in my life that the name of the girl I like and love in my mind was Shaima

Post a Comment

0 Comments