Romantic love story




man and woman dancing at center of trees



Love Story Romantic love story:



Suddenly one night at eleven o'clock
The landline rang,
Who says hello From the other side
An impossibly sweet voice came out
As if the fairy of heaven is speaking. Too
I was shocked and delighted again in a terrible way.
Who doesn't like strangers like clouds without rain.
Make it very clear to me
I wanted to know how long
To know Asks his identity
I did not say anything in detail
The surprise started from that day.



Every night since then
The call would come at eleven o'clock. Enchanting
Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds - d'oh!
Until the night of Baltambho. Maybe
That's what love is, desert bachelor
The first love of life. Day to day situation
More frightening, her since the afternoon
I was waiting for the call. Her
Hash up until the call comes
I stayed like this for a whole month.
People fall in love with the look,

And I read.


groom and bridge hand gesture



Ever know his phone number. >> Didn't want, the address is much later
Matter. The day is like a storm
At speed, one extreme fascination
Day and night in a daze, all day just his thoughts. How long have I wanted to meet him, he has avoided, said later, when the time comes. I am also waiting, just hoping for a better future. And in my mind I am weaving a dream craft. In this way, three months passed in the blink of an eye. I imagined hundreds of things, maybe as beautiful as her voice. I remember the day clearly, August 13th. No phone call came that night. I was restless all night and could not sleep. I don't remember when I fell asleep in the morning. I forgot to eat Nawa and my eyes are on the phone all day long. No phone call came that day. I felt like I was crazy. It's been 7 days and he hasn't called once. My head is not working properly. The ink has fallen under the eyes, the hair of the head has become dry. I didn't remember taking a bath or eating anything, I was confused as to what to do. I tried a lot, I could not find any hadith. It's been 13 days and he hasn't called once. I'm bedridden, given saline, just mumbling all day and saying his name. I am now at the crossroads of two worlds. But the phone did not come!

Post a Comment

0 Comments