Romantic sms











                         Romantic sms


I will bring all the stars in the sky,
To enlighten you
I will make the largest flower garden in the world,
They tell you to smell.
I will bring all the poets of the world,

He says he will write a poem about you.


You are my love you are my soul
You are the sweet pride of my lonely mind.
You're in my eyes, it's raining,
When it rains on the chest, you remember,
I miss you so much today,
I know I will not sleep at night.

photo of man and woman kissing near brown bare tree


Jasner's light, silky hair looks great,
Your light smile on my lips, I like it.
You are out of sight, not out of mind,
You are far from reality, not far from dreams.
You are far from me, not far from thought.


Love means thousands of poems,
Love means artist's paint,
Love means shooting stars in the distant sky,
Love means getting Josna on the night of the new moon,
Love means going to you in blind faith,
Love means to be arrogant.





man and woman kissing during daytime
If I'm a butterfly,
I would fly to you.
When a rose hits you
I used to compose nests.
And if the color of the henna leaves,
I would hold your hand.

You get wet in the rain,
When it comes to front, it seems-
Like in the sky
The water picture goes to it.
I understand when you smile-
The dream matches the bird's wings in the sky.


When Dad is stupid,
I don't like anything then,
When the south wind blows
I don't think I'm alone then,
And when you smile.
These two eyes cannot be turned back.


Post a Comment

0 Comments