Silk Hair

 

 Silk Hair


Hey everyone! this is the before and after the shower, i'm going to show you guys how to make your hair straight with no heat, hey guys it's brooklyn here and welcome back to my blog, i hope you're all doing well, and i'm sending you lots of love in these hard times, hopefully this all dies down soon and we can get back to normal life, i know i definitely miss going out to restaurants other than that i kind of like being inside not going to worry, but i do like going for my walks and i've still been able to do that, so i'm in luck i clap my hands a lot in blog, i've noticed as well like all the time, i'm like but i hope you're all safe and you're all staying really productive in these hard times.

 and like i said i'm sending you so much love so to keep you entertained today, i am back with another hair blog, and i thought that i would take advantage of my really disgusting hair, that's going on up here it's like a bird's nest, but you haven't seen anything until i take it out, so like put your glasses on, and get ready because it's definitely a sight, but before we get on with the blog make sure you click the comment button, if you like what you see make sure you also give it a big thumbs up, because it really helps out my blog turn on my post notifications, so you always get notified when i upload a new blog, but in today's blog, this curly girl is going to be showing, you how to make your hair straight with no heat, what no heat yes well at least very low heat extremely low heat, that it's pretty much air if you know what i'm saying i've only been wearing my hair naturally curly in my adult life for the past year prior to that.

  i literally used to straighten my hair all the time as you can see, i'm gonna put like multiple photos here for you guys to see, it was really really long i loved straightening it no, i didn't love straightening it i definitely loved having my hair straight, you could put your fingers through it's just beautiful with this, you can't really do that my hair is also very gross, and dry because it literally sits in that bundle day, because i'm producing music and singing and i'm literally in this room, so you know why would i try to take care of my hair, what's what's the use what's the purpose of it, but i did want to show you guys how gross it is for a before, and after and so you guys can see how frizzy my hair, is how coarse my hair is, and how much of it i have so you know what you're in for to see the results from like crazy frizzy bowl of hair.

 ball beautifully straight with no head damage oh dear, i should really be trying to do a hair curly hair blog today, anyway so this is the before this is my gross one week, not washed can't even put my hands through because i've really not been looking after it as you can, see like there's no there's no making this better unless, i wash it it's just it's gross oh look at it, i'm so sorry i apologize in saying that my hair is bleached yes it feels really dry, yes it looks dry to you right now, but normally like i take a lot of care of my hair, i don't put heat on it i only dye it once a year the last hairdresser i went to ruined it, so really sad about that but i really do look after my hair.

  and that's the whole point of this blog, i really hope that you can take something from it today, and because my hair's right now maybe you guys will stop using heat after, i show you my little magic tool and what i do to make my hair straight with no heat, but i thought i would share it with you guys today, because why not and that's what this platform is for, so let's go watch this baby, and i'll see you when i come out of the shower.

Post a Comment

0 Comments