Valentine's Day SMS


         Man in Blue Nike Crew Neck T-shirt Beside Woman in Yellow Crew Neck T-shirt
                  Valentine's Day SMS


Loving you was the second best thing in my life, and the first was to find you. I love you and will live forever, I said today and I will say it all my life. Happy Valentine's Day.

I want you not in imagination but in reality, I want you not in movement but in love, I want you not like you but like me, I want you not for a moment but forever. Happy Valentine's Day.

Three Red Heart BalloonsPhoto of Woman and Man Hugging While Standing on Grass



If the mind were the sky you would be the moon,
I would fall in love just holding hands.
If happiness were the heart you would be the smile,
I used to open the door of my heart and say - I love you.


man hugging woman near trees


One day the two of you will walk, your hair will fly again,
One day the empty wind will touch the flowers of Krishnacura,
Happy Valentine's Day.



pink heart hanging ornament

Love is breathing in the chest,
I believe in living in your love,
You know, you know, you are my soul.
Happy Valentine's Day.



Once I sit down, I won't leave.
I will be by your side forever.
Red Plastic Balloon on White TextilePerson Wearing Red Sweater and Black Pants Holding Bouquet of Pink Flowers



I don't want you to tell me over and over again that I love you, but I want you to wait a little for me, I'm not saying you will love me a lot but I'm saying you give me a chance to love you with all my heart.

I will be the thread that illuminates you and will burn itself, I will be the boat that will cross you and drown itself, I will be the eye that will see you and understand you, I will be the melody that will make you drunk, I will be the moon that is half gone I'll give you light, I'll be gone again when the day comes back, just love me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments